Friday 15 May 2009

Frustration

I've been too sick to do anything substantial, lately; and it's frustrating. Not having enough new material to read and listen to is really difficult! I become almost angry with myself, for not being 'up to it'.

Then, I feel intellectually 'dead', lifeless. It's not good to feel locked into patterns, when I am unwell.

I can move forward now, which is good. I need cognitive input to feel sane... music, books, a computer, and people, are all important. But I need to be realistic and fair to myself, too. All in good time.

Slowly forward.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tweet on the stones, that was too funny. Keith Richards was probably in the bag on that one, too bad for the fans. I saw them in "Shine A Light" that was a great performance. Maybe they should just stick to doing concert movies. No touring needed.

    ReplyDelete